Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New on my blog!

Are you getting a pop-up window "You earned 100 pointes"? Don't be scared!
It's a reward program for you!

Each time you are visiting my blog you earn 100 points! Also you are getting pointed for liking my FB page - a small red ribbon will appear next to supported social sharing buttons and comment boxes automatically.
 
Visiting  my blog every day – for your first visit to my blog every day you will earn 100 points
Liking my content on Facebook – for your first Like on blog every day you will earn 100 points
Tweeting my content – for your first Tweet on my blog every day your users will earn 100 points
Google +1 my content – for your first Google +1 on my blog every day you will earn 100 points
Commenting – for your first comment of the day you will earn 100 points


When you earned a certain ammount of points you'll get a letter to remind you that you can get your prize (gift card).
That is open for everybody and everyone is a winner!

2 comments:

jc said...

What a refreshing and lovely idea to reward your loyal readers! Thanks so much sweetie!

Anonymous said...

This was an interesting post