Thursday, November 24, 2011

Google + Blog Hop - Open till December, 1st.

I am pretty sure that all of you know the main news that made upset bloggers from Wordpress platform - GFC (Google Friend Connect) will disappear...

 From The Official Google Blog

Google Friend ConnectFriend Connect allows webmasters to add social features to their sites by embedding a few snippets of code. We’re retiring the service for all non-Blogger sites on March 1, 2012. We encourage affected sites to create a Google+ page and place a Google+ badge on their site so they can bring their community of followers to Google+ and use new features like Circles and Hangouts to keep in touch. 

I've created my Google+ page some time before.




So, please, feel free to add me to your Google+ circle and let me know so I can add you too.
Google + is not so popular among bloggeers yet so Africa's Blog is holding Google+ Blog Hop.
Feel free to join! 
Also, link up below so that everyone out there can find you, we all know that getting our name out there is important!





No comments: