Thursday, November 10, 2011

12 Days of Gifts Galore - Dazired Etsy shop - Sponsor Spotlight


Today I want to introduce you one of my sponsors for "12 Days Of Gifts Galore" - daZired Keepsakes Etsy shop.
From Donna Grieve, the owner of daZired Keepsakes :

"Welcome to da-Zired Keepsakes Handmade Jewelry!

Looking for that special piece of handmade jewelry? Look no further, as I have something for everyone and every occasion. Be unique, treat yourself to original, standout handmade jewelry designs from an independent artisan. Handcrafted jewelry is so much more distinctive than anything you're going to see at your local mall."
 My Jewelry is crafted using components such as Semi-Precious natural stones and gems, Vintaj Brass, Sterling Silver, Crystal, Lampwork glass beads, pearls. All products used are lead and nickel free.

My Jewelry is inspired by nature therefore you will always see my favorite – Dragonflies, along with other signs of nature such as leaves, flowers or insects within my unique designs.

Great care goes into the design and creation of my jewelry. da-Zired Handmade Jewelry is committed to outstanding customer service. I hope you enjoy your handcrafted jewelry as much as I’ve enjoyed making it!"
****************************************************************
****************************************************************
And I pretty much agree with Donna - her jewelry is breathing. I can imagine only forests and medows, butterflies and dragonflies, ponds and rivers while looking at her pieces.
I would say that Donna's jewelry is made especially for Elves.


If you want to feel yourself closer to nature than you should definitely visit da-Zired Keepsakes.
I'm sure you will not leave this shop without purchase. 

Donna, the owner of da-Zired Keepsakes, generously offered $45 Gift Certificate as a prize for "12 Days of Giveaways Galore November 25 - December 6".
So check back not to miss this chance!

No comments: