Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shawl Pin by Ingo Jewelry

Recently I found one really awsome shop Ingo Jewelry with lots of beautiful items. 
This shop has excellent choice of Shawl pins, so now I am thinking about getting shawl so I can buy one of those inspirational pieces of beauty.
And my choice is German silver shawl pin with Unicorne bicone dark blue with silver inclusions lampwork glass bead
Just have a look!  
Isn't it beautiful? Give me my shawl, please...anyone...

 This really stunning shawl pin featuring swirl design with beautiful bicone shape Unicorne lampwork glass in blue with silver inclusions color (25mm by 12mm) adorned with sterling silver Bali caps. It is made with 16 gauge German silver wire that was hammered, tumbled, oxidized and hand polished for more style and durability.
Please note that German silver contains nickel and has no silver in it. It's lead free.
The pin is 2"(5.0cm) long and 1"(2.5cm) across in total and 1/2"(1.2cm) across at its visible side when worn.

You can browse for more pins at  Ingo Jewelry and I'm pretty sure you will find the right one for you!

No comments: